Why Sheng Ji
From Fengshui perspective, Sheng Ji is the foundation of your destiny. No one is born with a perfect ‘Bazi’ (self-profiling of Fengshui astrology governed by a set of elemental energies unique to each person) and to remedy such imperfection, an adjustment at the later stage of your life is required. A Fengshui inspired Sheng Ji plays a key role in strengthening the footing of your destiny by harnessing the good ‘qi’ from the universe. In other words, a thoughtfully established Sheng Ji helps correct the weaknesses of your Bazi through the workaround of nature.
Furthermore, the Fengshui of Sheng Ji requires a very specific orientation. This is due to a complex workaround between a human habitat and a graveyard. Sheng Ji is a Fengshui method specifically adopted to enhance one’s luck and course of destiny. From Fengshui perspective, Sheng Ji delivers the desired results in a fastest manner.
Astrologically, everyone’s Bazi poses some sort of weaknesses at varied levels with different challenges. Some people are rich, but live with a poor health. Some are extremely talented, but just fall short of landing the right career. Some may appear to be healthy. But never live long enough to justify it and vice versa. Undoubtedly, there are ups and downs in life. The challenges may lurk in one’s health, marriage, children, career, mental health and his or her overall luck. A proper Sheng Ji establishment helps improve the overall luck profile by tapping on the positive energies found in the universe.
Benefits of Sheng Ji
1. To promote longevity: A good health, including spiritual health, results in longevity.
2. To trigger energy: A strong body with a healthy mental stamina to motivate positive energies.
3. To change the course of your destiny: A remedy for the imperfect Bazi through Fengshui orientation in the later stage.
4. To spur career promotion: A luck for career and guidance from a godsend.
5. To wish for a newborn and wealth; The arrival of a newborn and improvement on career and wealth.
6. To improve human luck: On matters relating to favorable circumstances, including marriage.
7. To earn merits through charity: The virtue good deeds makes you a noble person.
8. Life assurance: Attain blessing avoiding mishap.
9. Happy Marriage: Spurring good relationship for the other half.